EXPERTISE: Ambrose Landen principal, Ed Doherty, provides organizations with wide range of services and options, based on his extensive business experience.
- More than 25 years leading divisions of national restaurant companies, including responsibility for more than $75 million in annual revenue with an territory based in Los Angeles and San Francisco exceeding 125 locations.
- Extensive experience as a Chief Human Resources Officer for an 11,000 employee Memphis-based company spread out over 200 locations in nine Southern states.
- Fifteen years leading the efforts of a national non-profit in the New England area with responsibility for the development of multiple boards and millions in donations.
EXPERIENCE: His volunteer leadership experience supplements his career positions, and includes sustained, long-term service, to a variety of worthwhile organizations
- More than 20 years as a Local Board Chair and Board Member in Ohio and Tennessee for a national non-profit focused on the health of women and children, including recognition by the National Football League as the volunteer of the year by the Cincinnati Bengals
- Fifteen years as the Advisor to the Alpha Chapter of Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity, at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst, with three national Advisor of the Year awards, and two Chapter of the Year awards.
- Board Member for four years of a mentoring organization that advances the development of rising female leaders in the Massachusetts area.
ENERGY: Ed’s energy, dedication and commitment are legendary, and his productivity has caused many clients, peers and employees to ask the question: “Do you sleep?”
- Each week for almost four years, his Wednesday Weblog is published with an interesting mix of stories, messages, and suggestions to a subscription based clientele and sometimes thousands of views on LinkedIn and other social media pages.
- His first book was published in 2024, Observations at the Speed of Life, a compilation of personal stories, business tips, and personal development concepts that all include a message of persistence and accountability
- At the age of 60, he took up running and has completed fifty 5k runs, fifteen 10k runs, six half-marathons, and the Boston Marathon in 2021.
Signup for our weekly weblog
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact